151A2 MUTT FS (KIT CAR)

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 21:56:08 PDT

Hi all.. I have a pretty nice project for someone...a nice 151A2..in KIT
form. It is a complete rolling chassis.. There is a motor and transmission
in it..but ?? who knows. I will sell it for $4500 with another guaranteed
engine..the seats, the hood and w/shield..Everything mechanical to put it
together...no good tires.(maybe-bit extra)..no cushions and no top. There
are bows..Has one small spot under where the batteries go...and a half
dollar sized spot of rust on the side of the battery box--and a "fork lift"
crunch - dead center - rear. . HAS TITLE.!! Come and get this out of my
way.. very easy project.. Gene, Colorado Springs