Re: [MV] Tire work prices

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 16:33:34 PDT

Well Ron, here in Fla we pay about the same as you do. We just have to pay
your tire guy a sackload of cash to send em here. On a serious note, a tire
cage is cheaper than a single dismount and mount here. When I inquired and
pointed at my truck the guy looked at me as if I had 3 eyeballs then fell on
the floor laughing. His 3 figure quote for 1 tire was enough. I went
straight to the mirror to check for a 3rd eye. Cheapest way for me to get
tires is to buy a parts truck from Wayne Harris and scrap the truck. No
further info available at time of writing......Kenny