restoring a dead battery

From: jaxincalifornia@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 16:48:24 PDT

Re: Dead batteries

J C Whitney sells this battery additive for sulfated batteries under the lable VX6 which I believe is tetrasodium salt of EDTA and it comes in a 3 oz bottle, costs $5.99 USD and they ship for free in lower 48 states. Apparently they sell it up to 1 gallon size too.

This is for restoring old dead batteries and is supposed to bring them back to life. For details go to

http://www.scimweb.com/reports/battery.html

I thought I would give it a try and see what happens. Whitney's number is 1-800-529 4486 if you are interested.