Re: [MV] Wanted

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 06:10:50 PDT

Floyd,

Check with Steve Haney at tc0654@mesh.net he will have everything that you
need. I have dealt with him for years and he is one of the best. BTW you
need to specify what vehicle you need the cables for as there are many
lengths and you need to order the ones for your installation. He will also
have anything else that you need for your installation. Many times he has
the entire kit available.

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977