[MV] PFM.........its true!!!

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 13:03:15 PDT

       Well all its a lovely 55deg here in god's country of Vermont. I
embarked on moving my collection around and the M35 to the outside garage(my
work place in the drive way). I then went on to the M62 where I had the
batt charger hooked up. Due to the charging system has not worked in a
while(have not fixed yet because in the process of getting painted). Well
she lit right off(as usual), got to hand it to that R6602 and its holly
carb, never stops amazing me. Oil press comming up, a little smoke out the
pipe, idles at a low 550 rpm, BUT WHAT IS THIS??????? The GENERATOR is
CHARGING!!!!! I put the lights on to draw a load and its rock steady!!!
I shut it down and restart again, still up in the
green..................Guess when you let it sit broken long enough, it will

Jeff
M35A2 (thats happy to be out of the snow bank)
M62 (with a alternator that works again)
M54A2C(wants to be restored)
M37(that is happy that its in the garage but would like to see the road
again)