Re: [MV] Source for odd brake repair kits??

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:42:11 PDT

Jim

In the case of berrings and seals many times they have
a manufactures part number stamped or embossed on them
that can be cross referenced to a current part number.

Just be real carefull removing the orignal one and then
clean it up. Bring it down to the parts store and look for
the old guy thats been there forever.. Most times they
can help you out ..

                             Bob B