Re: [MV] EUC Form

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 21:27:26 PDT

If you will check this DRMS site it has the complete Instructions for
completing DLA Form 1822 End Use Certificate.

BTY I had filled these forms for the DRMS with NO problem but the first one
I filled out for G/L they called and said it wasn't right so we redid it,
then it took around 6 months(from Aug 2001 to Mar.2002) for them to approve
it. During that time I also filled out one for the DRMS on another piece of
equipment, I filled it out the same way I had always did it and sent it off
the end of Jan 2002 and about 4 weeks later it was back. Wayne

http://www.drms.com/catalog/forms/dlaform1822instructions.pdf