insurace

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 04:55:57 PDT

I have a need for insurance on deuce that will let me drive without
limitations put on antique vehicle. Not driven to haul for hire, not caring
people in cargo bed. And, I have 5 civilian vehicle insured, the people
they are with do not insure anything larger than 1 ton. - I have contacted
several agents and because of age of vehicle I have not been able to get
quote. Well this is not really true - I got one quote - limited me to 1500
miles per year and an annual cost of just over $3000.00.

by they way I am in Tennessee

Any leads appreciated

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.