Re: [MV] Canvas

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 09:10:23 PDT

Hi DAS...

>At an auction(civilian) I saw a deuce with new canvas cab complete with
>sound attenuating inner liner...any leads?

Was it actually canvas, or was it vinyl? The vinyl ones are available
new that have thick insulation in them. I have one on my deuce, but
it doesn't help deaden any noise as far as I can tell. I think it is
more for temperature insulation.

I got new vinyl one with camo from someone on this list...you'll
likely get a lot of offers off list from him and others.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net