Re: [MVlist] Bigger Tires on a CUCV???

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 23:05:03 PDT

Hi Brian, I have 36-12.50-16.5 on my M1008 CUCV and haven't had any problems
yet. Note however, I am a relatively inexperienced driver. Only been driving
for the last 15 years. I haven't done any off road driving yet, I use my truck
as a daily driver, but I live in Sunny(Well, when it dosen't rain that is)
California.
Bruce MVPA 23824