Re: [MV] [MVlist] Bigger Tires on a CUCV???

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 06:04:29 PDT

Thanks to everyone who replied. As Jeff remembers from my old posts, mine
is a M1009. BTW, sorry for not noting that in my original message, I
realized after I posted it that I only listed CUCV, not which CUCV!

I've gotten both pro's & con's for running the bigger tires. I'm going to
try the 12.50s on my truck, especially since it seems to help the engine
noise and engine revs. (not to mention it'll be basically free!) I
understand the bigger footprint will affect rain & ice handling, but we're
still in a drought here in Georgia, and we almost never get snow/ice.

Thanks to everyone!

Later,
Brian Mead