Re: [MV] EUC Approval

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 05:29:59 PDT

In a message dated 4/15/02 7:19:31 AM Central Daylight Time, rcb.com@att.net
writes:

<< I don't know how much longer I can take it !!!
 Its been 1 week, 3days, 2hours, and 24 minutes
 since I faxed my EUC to GL. I wait by the phone
 but they never call !!! I've tried hot baths, cold
 showers, all night drinking, reading War and Peace,
 and now I've got the shakes. Need your help...
 Can anyone recommend anything; drugs ? therapy ?
 I've even considered institutionalizing myself
 until the approval.
 Maybe GL should offer classes on "dealing with the
 frustration of the wait", or have a separate call-in
 line and have Counselors standing by ... >>

LOL.......boy, are you in for a surprise! I been waiting two months......and
this isn't my first EUC either!
You better call, cause when I did they said, "Oh thanks for calling, we have
a problem with your EUC." This was after they "walked me through it."

Gene