EUC Approvals

From: rcb.com@att.net
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 11:44:48 PDT

To: David Wright
    Gov. Liquidation

David:
It was a pleasure speaking with you regarding my
listing attempt to lighten the agony of waiting through
the EUC approval process. I couldn't imagine anyone
interpreting this listing as anything other than...
HUMOR !!!
I never intended the listing to suggest that GL is
in any way responsible for the time factor involved in
EUC approvals. I was always aware that upon receipt , GL
forwards the applications on to other agencies. My
prior dealings with GL have always been favorable, so
I appologize for any misunderstanding this listing may
have caused.

Bob
Pittsburgh