Re: [MV] M37 disc brake & MC upgrade

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 22:16:47 PDT

pluming whole sale'ers sell it too
and i like the kinds thay sell better if I'm trying to hold in freon
12 that is know priced like gold
leak lock is a good brand butt it gets hard its not a teflon stuff
and you leave it off the first threads to keep it out of the system and
its blue
copper tubing flares we use a drop of oil each side of the flare to help
it seat and get leak tite after making a new flare

At 12:04 AM 4/16/02 -0500, Richard wrote:

>There's a teflon 'goo' used for hydraulic
>fittings (typical 2000-3000 psi stuff)
>that works real well. Really seals
>good.
>
>Us hydraulic guys avoid teflon tape as