Re: [MV] M35A2 curb weight (front axle) ?

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 12:06:42 PDT

Tom,
    I'll check my data plate for this. In the meantime, please tell me the
manual and page where I can find this data. I'm pretty sure I have them all.
I looked through several of them before I posted (I always do). I did not
see any front axle weight data. Rikk Rogers was able to answer this one
closely enough for me with the center of gravity of the truck from the
transportation guide.
    Also, thanks for the concern, but please post any brake lectures
separately, or at least in response to a post about brakes. I had the
opportunity to read your concerns last week, several times, and I agree they
are valid. My truck was fully serviced before I bought it, and will be gone
over again soon. I do not pull the wheels off every time I'm going to take
it for a drive, and I never will. Sorry.

    --Neil