M35A2 questions

From: 42Ford GPW (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 05:28:32 PDT

Hello,

Just found a Kaiser M35A2 over in N.Carolina that has a LD-465-1
Hercules Multi-fuel engine in it. What threw me off was that the exhuast
pipe came out between the rear axles instead up the passenger side of the
windshield. When I first looked at the truck I thought it was an older gas
engine model.

Is this correct ?

Is there any problems with the LD-465-1 Hercules engine ?

Any other things to be weiry of on this particular series of truck ?

I may become a M35 owner sooner than I ever thought!

thanks,

MIke Curtis