(no subject)

From: youdog99@msn.com
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:41:25 PDT

;
        Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:41:11 -0000
From: "Greg Marks" <youdog99@msn.com>
To: "Military List" <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Subject: 1 1/2 Exhaust Shield link for Fording Exhaust pipe (M38A1)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:39:25 -0400

Greetings all,

Recently there was a thread regarding the Exhaust Shields on Fording
Exhaust Pipes. I was particularly interested because my M38A1 spews
black sooty water all over the Old Lady's Kid Hauler. This causes my
"Green" budget to be unfairly reduced. And I have to wash the van...

So I found exhaust shields at Agri-Supply. For my M38A1, it takes a 1.5
inch exhaust shield. I think it cost somewhere around $4.00. I ordered
several other items and shipping was $7.00. I've bought other non-Mil
stuff from them and found the quality to be reasonable, not name-brand
but better then Harbor freight.

The link is below. If Outlook filters out the actual link below, just
remove the spaces from the second link. They have several sizes of
Exhaust Shields. Scroll down on the page to item #30337 for the 1.5"
Exhaust Shields.

Let me know off-line if there is a problem with the links.

http://www.agri-supply.com/catmain/4900013.htm

h t t p : / / w w w . a g r i - s u p p l y . c o m / c a t m a i n / 4
9 0 0 0 1 3 . h t m

Enjoy,

Greg

'53 M38A1
'59 Ford F100
'96 Ford F150 (Parts Hauler/Emergency tow vehicle)
'01 Kid Hauler
http://www.homestead.com/Youdog/JeepMain.html