Re: [MV] M75 APC's for sale in Washington State

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:58:55 PDT

The APC's are located in Woodland WA. About 15 miles from my house, I looked
at them about year or so ago and the asking price was $14,000 or $15,000.
Almost all of them have demill cuts in the armor and many of the hatches
were open and there was standing water in them so I thought they were way
overpriced. A friend of mine told me a couple weeks ago that the price had
dropped to $3000 each but I don't know if that's true, seems like an awfully
big reduction. I am thinking about going and having another look in the next
couple of day's, I suppose I could take some pictures and put them on my
website. Maybe I can find out what the asking price is as well.

Travis.