Military Vehicle Forum

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 09:50:21 PDT

Hi List,
I just wanted to tell you all that Steel Soldiers is back up and running. I
added a brand new Military Vehicle Forum to the site. It's powered by the
very easy to use YaBB bulletin board system. So, if you are looking for
something different, tired of getting your mailbox filled with flames or
off-topic e-mails, or if you just want another place to spout off your
mil-veh knowledge, come visit the S.S. Forum. You can find it at
www.steelsoldiers.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl . By the way, I'm not bashing
the Mil-Veh list. I'm just trying to offer an alternative. I'll be keeping
my Mil-Veh daily digest. Thanks all.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN