M-170 Jeep Ambulance parts needed

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 21:53:45 PDT

I have a friend who doesn't have list access. So I told him I would post this for him.

WANTED: Upper litter rack for M-170 Frontline Jeep Ambulance. It consists mainly of two pieces of channel separated by two folding spreaders, similar
to the litter spreaders, and having a hook-shaped rod attatched to the side of one channel for hanging from the rear top bow. Any aid anyone can render me in the location of this part would be greatly appreciated! Daniel
707-857-3174
Theprivats@hotmail.com