Half Track Picture Links

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 12:49:48 PDT

List,

I apologize for the multiple postings. The duplicate "Half Tracks for
Sale" post was because I didn't get my first post for two days so I sent
another one out. I guess this is why some of us get messages and
to my posting. And look forward to meeting the people who have
expressed interest. As promised, I have finally got the pictures on
line and wanted to share them with the list. I am available most days
and evenings for inspection of the vehicles.

Pricing for both tracks together is $16,000, separately the M16A1 is
$14,000 and the M3 is $3,000. Both tracks are located within 10 minutes
of each other in Roswell GA 30075 (North Atlanta)

M16A1
http://www.angelfire.com/space/militaryvehicles/M16A1.HTML

M3
http://www.angelfire.com/space/militaryvehicles/M3.HTML

Feel free to call me with any questions. My home number is 770 552-9221
and my cell is 404 392-5151.

Cheers,
Tony