Re: [MV] For Sale New 6TL batteries

From: cliftonsommer@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 18:31:06 PDT

Interstate Bateries is the supplier to Ft. Lee here in Virginia.They offer "new old stock" batteries for $25 each.These batteries are wet and where pulled from the shelf in Ft Lee due to being "out of date".They have never been used just sat too long for the military.(Uncle Sam has plenty of $$$ to do this)"New" ones from Interstate are about $90 each.These batteries are in great shape,all they require is a good trickle charge and they are as new.I know I have a pair of them in my 86 M1009.

Clifton Sommer