Re: [MV] M1009-->Fuel leaking from drain hose on fuel filter base..

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 04:52:54 PDT

Hi!
GM does not have them. You can get the rebuild kit or any parts needed from
your local Stanadyne dealer. Kit includes new seals and new knobs for the
bleed and drainvalves. Or call corp. office to order parts
 The filter assemb. is the Stanadyne #80.

Stu
MVPA #14790 MVMVC
1967 M151A1 Army Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer