Mil Veh Transport

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 01:52:21 PDT

I finally got the name and number of the transport company I posted about
before ( the one's with the beavertail truck that make regular trips up and
down the I-5 corridor). Tom Bradley of Rhino Enterprises put me in contact
with this company originally and I've been waiting for him to refresh my
memory as to the name and number.
It's West Coast Equipment and the number is:
1-541-545-1224, ask for Dixie. If you mention that you got the number
through Tom Bradley ( you can use my name too but I don't know if they'll
remember me or not) they should know who you are talking about and you
might get a better deal as well. Dixie is the one you want to talk to if
possible she is usually friendly and willing to work with you.
If you need CARC ( the two part stuff right?) paint Tom has truckloads of it
for $10.00 a gallon and he usually has M series parts, especially M151
stuff. I bought a set of M151 gauges for $25.00 to put in my M37, I think
these are the same gauges the M35 takes also. Contact him at
rhinoenter@aol.com Tell him Travis sent you, he's located in S. Oregon.

Travis.