[MV] M35A2 cargo trucks FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:51:29 PDT

List,
As most of you know, it's been a long, dry, spell for me
to obtain some trucks, but they're now coming in at the
rate of 4 - 6 per week. I'll soon be updating my web site:
       http://hometown.aol.com/mytjoe73/page4.html
This is my listings site. I will be offering a very nice
selection of non-winch, with winch, turbo charged, non-
turbo, singled trucks and some with hard cab and/or
cab neater. All will be serviced, road tested and backed
by my usual 30 day full warranty.
E-mail me if you have a specific need in an M35A2.
Joe Young
mvtrucker@joeyoung.com
www.joeyoung.com