I would love to buy them, but maybe i'll have to build them

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (Bprestin@tir.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 01:37:00 PDT

Hi everyone,
    I am trying to figure out how to mount the curved mudflaps on my M342.
They mount in front of the rear axles. I would like to buy the brackets
(anyone have any?) but If I can find someone near Michigan That has a 2 1/2
ton dump or tractor truck maybe I could Take some pictures and measurements
and build them myself. Anyone out there with a truck like that???
    I am also still looking for a set of side racks/troop seats I can use to
build into the ones to fit my truck. Also hopefully located near Michigan so
I can drive and pick them up.

Thanks,
Bill Prestin
bprestin@tir.com