Re: [MV] M35 cargo top bows wanted

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 06:54:12 PDT

Presently on ebay are six dropside corners (you need 10)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1095976931 .

    Recently, a set of 10 dropside corners and 5 dropside bows went for $120
plus $45 shipping on ebay.

    I know that Vermont Commercial Salvage had both dropside corners and bow
and non dropside corners and bows. They were NOS but with a little rust
since the military didn't store them too well. I bought both dropside and
non dropside corners and a set of dropside bows from him last week and
picked them up there. VTCSM37@aol.com

    Another good source is Wayne Harris, an outstanding guy to do business.
I bought a set of NOS regular bows off of him early this year.
papercu@hotmail.com

    Also try Ross Moir at M35A2USA@aol.com . He might have some squirreled
away in a trailer that he can get at when the snow melts this July.

    And then there is Aberdeen in a couple of weeks.

    Good luck, Ronzo