Re: [MV] Doubled-Up Pages in Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 08:02:39 PDT

John,

>The doubled pages that hit your magazine is something that happens at the
>printer when the machines "pull" a signature. It rarely happens to more
>than a magazine or two at a time. So, you are actually the unlucky 1 in
>17,900 that received the current copy in the mail. I am sorry about that!

Hey, don't apologize! The guy just got a collector's item! Just think,
in 20 years he can go to a MV Rally with said issue in a clear plastic
bag, place it on his vendor's table, and ask $50 for such a rare
offering. Uhm... then again, perhaps comic book collecting stuff doesn't
apply to our hobby? :-)

Steve