M37 / M101 wheel bearings

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 09:50:28 PDT

Dear listers,

I have a cousin who is in the house moving business. He has a dolly that is
made from the axles of a M37. He also has a M101 trailer that I've been
trying to talk him out of. He says that he can't part with the M101 because
it has the same wheel bearings and wheels as the M37. He believes that he
needs to keep the M101 because the wheel bearings are hard to find.
Here come the questions:

Are the wheel bearings for the M37 the same as the M101?

Is there anything about the wheel bearings for either that would make them
special or hard to find?

I figure if I can find him a source for the wheel bearings, he may turn
loose of the M101.
What say the list??????

Thanks,
Keith