Info requested

From: T-Bax (Powell15@wir.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 14:14:59 PDT

I've recently been offered a deal I'm trying to decide whether or not to
pass up. It's for a 1941 Chevy 1 1/2 ton that from what little I can find
I've determined is probably a G7117. But before I can make a decision I
need more info on these trucks. While searching the archives, I found a
couple messages but I can't access these messages. Besides a few fuzzy
pictures here and there, the only other info I can find is from a Russian
web site last updated in 1998. Does anybody have any data for these trucks
or can someone at least point me in the right direction?

thanks in advance,

Tim