Re: [MV] Info requested

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 17:11:30 PDT

Is ww2 1.5 ton Chevy was based upon the civy truck made from 1940-1946
with changes. It shares 'some' parts with the ww2 GMC cckw too. Parts
are not too bad, but if it does not have the rear corgo body, good luck!
That is probably the hardest part to find. You can use a later motor up thru
1962 Chevy 6 will bolt right in and give you more power! The wheels are the
same
as a cckw. The wheel cylinders are the same, the booster and master are from
the civy version. Sheetmetal is mostly civy and cckw.

How is that?

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and Chevys too)