URL needed....

From: DBaumanjr@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 17:26:04 PDT

 Earlier this month, someone posted a URL to the Kublo's Surplus website.
I've since lost that info & wondered if someone could repost that info.
 Also, a while back I was in contact with a gentleman (off list)by the name
of Charlie Comerford (or Camerford?). Due to a hard drive failure, I've lost
his contact info. Does anyone have that? I believe he's located on the East
Coast somewhere & has a surplus store of some kind.
 Failing that, I'm looking for camo netting spreaders....
 Thanks, all!
 Darryl
 4-67 M715 w/winch (Kaiser-Jeep 5/4 ton cargo truck)