Re: [MV] Toe-in spec on a M35A2??

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 22:21:26 PDT

We actually have the mil specified toe-in tester, it turns out. Ok, so it has a
25 year collection of dust on it, and we forgot we had it, but hey.....
    Turns out that the toe-in was actually toe-out on this vehicle. It was 1/4"
the wrong way. After correcting that, it does drive nicer. It actually wants to
go straight now. Glory be..... Thanks, all. Jim