Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint ?

From: dodgew200@mchsi.com
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:53:35 PDT

An electrostatic paint machine put a positive charge (or
is it negitive..)in the paint and an opposite charge on
the target. Paint literaly is sucked onto the surface
with very little overspray or "paint cloud" I saw on
demonstrated once a long time ago, pretty cool. I may be
a little hazy on the details, but that's it in a
nutshell.

--
Rob
'70 W200 Crew Cab