Re: [MV] bounced messages?

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 19:11:36 PDT

Hi Joel and list;

I have had the warnings a few times. It was because my ISP had their mail
system down for maintenance when the list traffic
arrived. It then bounced and I got the auto error message. I sent the
code back in a reply and it must have worked because
I didn't get it again for weeks. You may have a conflict at your ISP's
mailbox.

Good luck with it ....it can drive you crazy #8^)

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216