MV SHOOT

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 07:36:25 PDT

I have not seen any notes on the big Rocky Mountain Fifty Caliber Shooting
Association and the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners shoot.!!
It is probably too late for this year, but next year...plan on this.. They
shoot all day long.. Military vehicles are invited too. Especially Armor !!
If you want to go this year for fun..here is a bit of info..
Call 303-934-1915 - Bob McBride...or e-mail... exdir@rmgo.org
Dates are 3-4 & 5 May. It is on the Weld County/Morgan County Borders..
Off I-70. ..down Hwy 52..There will be signs..If you e-mail the address
above..they will give you better directions...
I am not affiliated with the folks..just going for fun...and a bit annoyed
that they did not get this on the list.. Gene