Re: carc - helpful hints from the edge

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 10:01:02 PDT

Just want to let everyone know that Mr. A Melon was considerate enough to send me this helpful, insightful message.

I guess he felt slighted that I did not ask for his infinite wisdom regarding the known hazards of CARC paint.

Mr. Melon, if you would care to elaborate on the vast knowlege, please don't let me stop you.

Please spew forth.

Dave