DODGE STUFF

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 17:06:39 PDT

Guys..Thursday I will start hauling a lot of DODGE stuff (M37 and 1/2
ton..some 3/4 ton) home...all great stuff..Lots of transmissions, transfer
cases, engines, fenders, running boards...just a load of stuff. There is a
M38A1 Carb..new in the box..and just a load of good parts. There is way too
much to haul to Texas..BUT - if you are smart, and you like DODGE
stuff..come on down here.!! There is a great M37 winch with the pto and
drive shaft for it...just way too much to know right now. I'll know for sure
by Sunday.. I will be hauling the stuff home for 3 or 4 days.
There are also about a dozen Korean War ERA radios too...You snooze, you
lose... Gene, Colorado Springs