WTB M60 Replica

From: Tony Castagno (tonycastagno@verticalthought.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 04:15:50 PDT

Hello List,

My M151A1 project is coming along well. I've got my M4 Pedestal, and
the M60 cradle, now looking for a good M60 replica gun. I'd prefer one
made from real parts but am open to other types. Does anyone have one
they'd like to sell or can recommend a good vendor? I've tried to reach
Dan Rhame of Replicas and Models by phone but keep getting his voice
mail. Does anybody know a better way to contact him? I believe I saw
one of his pieces at a rally this weekend and it looked really great.

Thanks,
Tony