Re: [MV] WTB M60 Replica

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 05:56:01 PDT

tonycastagno@verticalthought.com writes:

<< Does anyone have one
 they'd like to sell or can recommend a good vendor? I've tried to reach
 Dan Rhame of Replicas and Models by phone but keep getting his voice
 mail. Does anybody know a better way to contact him? >>

I have an email address for him I believe. He attended the Mid-South rally
in Memphis last year, and his replica's were quiet impressive.

I will look for email address and post it later today.
DD