Filters for M35 Multifuels and others..

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 15:14:51 PDT

I will have good new Wix metal clad filters at the Aberdeen aka Churchville
show.. They are the following applications... M35 (all Multifuel)
Secondary and Final Fuel filters. M35 (all Multifuel) Oil filters. MB,
M37, M38 and A1 and all variants Oil Filter...(MILSTD Jr.) and a small
quantity of the little Primary filter for the M35 Multifuel Frame Mounted
style. Each filter will be $7 and you can mix and match.. I will have one
case of each at the show and will stock them for later purchase over the
mail or email route....All the other items I have mentioned on the list in
the last couple of months will be with me for sale to save you freight such
as the Budd Bars, the Flex Pipes for the NonTurbo Deuce and 12 inch wiper
blades and a new item the Wheel bearing nut wrench for the Jeep.. WOA792 and
GP 17033 original manufacture with script....Hope to see you there.... Free
bag of peanuts with each $100 purchase....