classic military vehicles

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 05:20:04 PDT

Regarding military vehicles-------

as long as there have been armies there have been vehicles - albeit maybe
only a couple of feet at the end of a pair of legs. We have put shoes on
them, later, put astride animals and then even later on and in motorized
vehicles, sometimes even without motors.

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.