Re: [MV] Cleaning/Painting old NDCC tires

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 08:25:46 PDT

There at one time was a product made to "paint" tires and my search for it
has come up with these results - it has been taken off market -- contained
petroleum and some other things one of which was a carcogein. The red clay
should come off with one of the tire cleaners you can purchase at parts
store or Wally World. It will not be shinny like the tire "Paint" made it.
Another good tire cleaner is "409" or "Fantastic".

Everette
. For the most