M114 stories by people that drove them?

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 23:20:31 PDT

Esteemed gang,
    I will be creating a web page about the M114 armored recon/command
vehicle from the Vietnam era. What I'm looking for are pictures of them
in service, stories about their actual use in the field, both in combat
and routine driving, and info on where they saw service. They were used
in Vietnam very briefly up until 1964, and then went to Europe for a
while. I know very little about the details of their use.
    I'll gladly give credit on photographs and info. If you have
anything to contribute, please just email it to me and I'll include it
in the upcoming history page on the M114.
    Thanks. Jim