Exhaust sealer

From: CWAUGS@cs.com
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 08:07:56 PDT

We used to have a bottle of ceramic based exhaust sealer that was a clear liquid applied with a supplied applicator that stayed in the bottle attached to the cap. Anyhow the product was applied over cracks in the exhaust manifold or bad gasket surfaces even while the engine was running,
and this stuff would crawl right into the leaking exhaust area then turn into a hard white shell or crust. Can anyone tell me what the product name is, or if there is any similar proudcts on the market today?