Whadda we pay you for ?

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 19:34:59 PDT

  OK, can someone send me the e-mail address of our "contact" at GL ?
  I bought a M1008 back in Dec. They too the $ pretty fast, but almost
runaround since then.
  Finall got down to pick it up , but didn't get too far with it. Left
it in Louisiana to have some work done to it so I can DRIVE it hime. Now
just trying to get the "title". Seems no one knows what to do. Today got
the following message

Hello Mr. Dussetschleger:
I've requested from Rick Ellis (Site Manager) the SF97 on March
28th,
April 10th and April 17th. If you would like to call him, his
number
is: 337.531.0811 or cell: 602.284.8859
Without that form, I can't continue the process.

 Huh, I figgered with the original purchase price, + 10 % to GL, and tax
& a fee for paperwork, they would handle it. The way I read this, they
don't know what to do, but expect me to attempt (numerous times it will
take too cause I had to do that to arrange pickup) to call this guy
(their employee at that) and use my long distance bill. Maybe I should
bill them for time & phone calls.
  So, OK, Mr. GL rep. If your out there, e-mail & help me out. I can
send you the copies of the e-mails I have saved over the last 5 months
with the different people I have been in contact wiht in trying to do
this purchase.
  Maybe it just needs a little shove from you.
   Steve (got the truck, need papers)