Re: [MV] HUMVEE AMBULANCE BODY

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 10:12:43 PDT

Hi Vic,

>List is there anyone that lives in CARIBOU MAIN that
>could look at a Humvee Ambulance Body that is for sale

Yeah, they are going real cheap from what I was told. I'm about 4 hours
south of Caribou. And since Caribou basically isn't on the way to
anything but the wilderness of Canada, I don't think I'll be going up
there any time soon. Only other MVers I know of in Maine are 2-3 hours
south of me (i.e. 5-6 hours from Caribou). Caribou is the continental US
version of Nome, Alaska :-)

Steve