F.S. GAMMA GOAT PARTS, New & Used, Aberdeen or ship

From: Charlie (seacoastsurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 01:10:29 PDT

I have lots of great used GAMMA GOAT parts off of a bunch of surplus
ones I stripped.
Regular, and Ambulance Version.
Also many NEW parts

I can deliver many parts to up coming Aberdeen, MD rally next week

All kinds of great, dent free body parts, fenders, engine covers, trailer
racks, AXLE SHAFTS with U-Joints, interior parts, gas tanks, tires and wheels,
complete dashes, Steering Boxes, All the little pins, accessories
Engine accessories (maybe) I have complete Engine setups for sale
1000.00 with transmission, and more. ETC, ETC, ETC

Just tell me what you need I probably have it

Again, I can bring some parts to aberdeen rally, or you can pickup
in Boston Area, Or I can ship small parts.

COMPLETE TRAILERS AVAILABLE

SPECIALS
New Tailgates 100.00
New Windshields 50.00
Engine Covers 75.00 (aluminum)

Tires on Rims with 80-90% tread
but have some age cracks in them, holds air
11:00 x 18 $25.00 each
Use the rims for M37's, M715's etc.

more cheap stuff I can't list it all right now.

I'm only bringing to aberdeen rally if reserved in advance.

Contact me with wants

Charlie