Need M101 trailer rear support leg and other questions

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 22:33:26 PDT

Hi list,

Looks like my M101 Canadian contract trailer came without the rear fold
down suport leg. As far as I can tell, it should have it. If this
information is correct, does anybody have a takeoff leg for sale?
 Doesn't have to be in fantastic condition, but I probably need the full
deal as there appears to be nothing left of mine in terms of brackets and
such.

Also, out of curiosity, does anybody have "as new" used M101/M101A1
trailer tops for sale? I know that I can order up canvas ones from
various places, but I currently have one of those coated artificial
fabric tops (don't know the name of the stuff) and would like to get one
of those if possible. Mine is pretty worn and the webbing straps are
either missing or are dried out.

Now for the trivia question... what is the small box like thing on the
outside, right side, front most panel? It is about 8" wide, 10" wide, 1"
deep. Doesn't look like it can store anything but flat stuff. Just
curious what its purpose was.

Thanks!

Steve