British Radios for sale or trade

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 20:07:10 PDT

I am going to sell or trade the radios out of my British Ferret Armored
Scout Car. I understand that they will also fit the Saracen and other
vehicles. They are all 24-30 VDC. I have the following:

1. One ea British C-42 Radio Transceiver and Power Supply. Both in excellent
condition with original panel meters. I know it receives, but I have no way
to test the transmitter so "As Is". Buyer to pay shipping charges. $650 or
trade for RT-524.

2. One ea British B-47 Transceiver. In excellent condition. I know it
receives, but I have no way to test the transmitter so "As Is". Buyer to pay
shipping charges. $500 or trade for a RT-524 or AN/VRC-64.

3. One ea British B-48 Transceiver. In excellent condition. I know it
receives, but I have no way to test the transmitter so "As Is". Buyer to pay
shipping charges. $500 or trade for a RT-524 or AN/VRC-64.

Please contact me off list at fpetri@eastex.net and radios are located in
East Texas and can be picked up or shipped. Thanks.

Floyd